Being smart shows the community that we are ready to learn and we're proud of our school!
School uniform is compulsory at Henbury Court Primary Academy and we expect our children to wear it at all times. We believe it fosters a sense of pride in our community and ensures equality.
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- School white polo shirt with school logo or plain white polo shirt
- School book bag with school logo
- Black trousers (not jeans or jeggings) or black tailored shorts; black skirt or black pinafore dress
- Blue gingham dresses may be worn
- Blue and gold ties (Y5/6 only)
- Black School shoes (not trainers or party shoes/sandals).
PE Uniform (can be worn only for PE Days):
- White PE T-shirt
- School gym bag
- Black PE shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms.
- A pair of trainers/ daps
Make-up and jewellery (other than a watch and small studs) are not permitted. Please make sure you put your child's name in their uniform. There is a lost property box under the canopy on the playground if you do loose anything.
Uniform can be purchased from Monkhouse Schoolwear Specialists at:
They hold a large stock of uniform in the shop so please feel free to go into the shop and purchase all your uniform needs. Click here to go to the shop website.
We hold a small stock of good quality second hand uniform which you can collect via the school office